Indigo Terminal Emulator v3.0.151 Released!
Version 3.0.151 is now released. This is a maintenance release that primarily includes bug fixes.
For more information on what's new in Version 3, please visit this page:
Version 3.0.151 Released 2012-07-15
- [INDIGO-51] - License activation fails when HTTP proxy is required
- [INDIGO-52] - Indigo Version 3 will not load with IObit antimalware
- [INDIGO-54] - Unable to create nested session folders in the session manager.
- [INDIGO-56] - On error "software does not accept more hardware changes", no option to register a license key
- [INDIGO-59] - Evaluation (trial) not enabling pro edition features
- [INDIGO-60] - Indigo not properly registering MSVC runtime DLLs on some international dist. of Windows
- [INDIGO-50] - Timer added in scripting environment
NOTE: If you have installed a BETA version, you must uninstall the BETA version and install this release version.
For more information and access to the software download link, please visit this page:
NOTE: If you already have Version 3.0.150 installed, you can simply use the Web Update feature found in the Help menu.
For more information on using the web update feature, please visit this page: